Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Sunday, July 27, 2008

By Request . . . a new blog

By recent request I have yes, finally made my own blog! With all our good friends moving away and now all family gone away I thought it would be a great idea to keep in touch. (plus I am sick of everyone asking if I have a blog)

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Woop Woop! I just added you guys to our bloggin' buddies list. I think that blogs are such a good way to keep in touch...thank you so much for invite! We love you guys so much and are so sad that you won't be right next door anymore. We couldn't have asked for better neighbors than Jayson, Brittanie, Ambree, and Revery Smith...you guys ROCK!

Weber Family said...

I'm so excited you started a blog!! I have been dying to see more pictures of Revery!!! He is so sweet. You look so good to Brit (not like you JUST had a baby!!) I'm excited to keep up with you guys! We miss ya!

Jade said...

Yay! Thanks for the invite. I know we'll still be in the same town for a bit longer, but even in the same town it's hard to keep up on what everyone's up to. You have a family of supermodels. Seriously. How could you not have a blog to show everyone off?