Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had Christmas today because Jayson is working the next two days. Who can complain with having Christmas early? Having little kids is great, because they don't know what day it really is. Here is Ambree with Dumbo, a castle, bus, McQueen, lacing cards, wall cards, matching game, socks, monkey slippers, and computer.
Here is Revery in his new high chair, monkey bibs, wall cards, monkey blanket, zoo toy, monkey shirt, and monkey.
Making cookies on Christmas Eve.
Ambree loves Fisher-Price little people
Nana spoiled Revery. More monkeys!

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

cute pictures!! I figured out how to add buttons so now I can check your blog EVERY DAY!!!!

LindseySara said...

I made cookies on Christmas Eve too! I should've taken pictures of Zane decorating he was so funny.
I love you and Amber so cute.

Stace said...

What fun gifts! It's fun to have an excuse to buy them extra goodies! :) Happy 2009

Anonymous said...

thanks for the Christmas card! I love seeing all the Christmas pictures! I am so glad you got them those wall art cards! So cute! I miss you!