Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Projects Galore

I have been doing home preschool with Ambree.
This is the poster I made for her.
Weather, days, months, and numbers.
Here is the craft I made for pay it forward.
Wrapped wire, Fabric, clothes pins, and buttons.
It is an art hanger.
This is a great idea for quiet books. I copied a magazine cover, laminated, and cut out the pieces.
Then I took a folder and laminated the magazine cover (love land of nod artwork) to it. Added paper to side.
Then used velcro to attach pieces. The folder pocket stores the pieces.
A very inexpensive project.
Best part. . . Ambree sits so quietly during Church!
We had a Relief Society service auction. I made a frame with their color choices. I thought it turned out great. I won a chore of my choice. She is going to help me paint Ambree's room.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy Moly girl you're like a true inspiration to us all.
This is awesome.
No wonder Ambree is quiet in church. It'd keep me quiet during church as well.

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Great job Britt. Looks Like fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

wow! I can't believe you've been doing all this! I want to do your preschool board! Can you give step by step instructions?! I love it! I love everything you made! You're so creative!!

LindseySara said...

I made one of the wire thingys with the close pins after I saw the one in Ambree's room I did mine in blue to match our bedroom it is so cute. Thanks for the idea. Love you!