Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boise Tours Part 2

Idaho State Historical Museum and Rose Gardens

I thought this door was beautiful.
This little Lewis and dog canoe was Ambree's favorite part of the museum. She loved the "little Man" and talked about him the rest of the day.
Yee-Haw!
Ride'um Cowgirls!
Smith's Bar rendition behind us.
We are painting the Roses Red, painting the roses red . . .
Rose Garden

1 comment:

Kelsee said...

Too fun! Did you make your wrap for Rev? I have a Moby wrap and I don't like the color but I want to make one with some fun fabric. Any pointers?