Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Monday, February 1, 2010

House Guest

We had a house guest while Nana did some training for her new job.
They called this, "The Tucker Train."
They love playing "puppies" and basically did it constantly while Tucker the Dog was here. Unfortunately Rev even ate some of her doggie food, they kind of look like cereal so how could you blame him?

2 comments:

Kelsee said...

THAT DOG IS STILL LIVING?! That dog did not like me one bit, but I guess I am not a big fan of small, ankle biting, yipping, over-grown rat dogs either. LOL I'm kidding! (Kind of.) -Kelsee

Melissa said...

Love it.