Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Friend Found

In the early Spring I love to read/watch the Jane Austen books/movies. I think it is because I would love to visit England in the Spring someday. I would not consider myself a romantic, but I love the classics. My new found old friend PBS (pbs.org) has so kindly helped me with that this year. I have enjoyed watching Masterpiece classic these last few weeks. Check it out.

http://video.pbs.org/
PBS also has some other wonderful programs available online. If you lack cable like me, check it out!

1 comment:

Kelsee said...

I have watched this online at least 57 times since it aired! Love it! Much better than the Gweneth Paltrow one and the PBS version of Sense & Sensibility is AMAZING! If you go to England in the spring than I am going too! -Kelsee