Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Canon in D

Pachelbel's Canon is a complex work which merges several distinct forms of music. The canon is a polyphonic form in which several voices play the same music, only enter one by one, each after a delay. In Pachelbel's piece, there are three voices engaged in canon

can·on [kan-uhn] –noun

2. the body of ecclesiastical law
3. the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art
7. any officially recognized set of sacred books
13. consistent, note-for-note imitation of one melodic line by another, in which the second line starts after the first.




7 comments:

Kelsee said...

Oh my goodness he's so sweet. Makes me want another one. Love you guys! -Kelsee

Melissa said...

Great shots.

Rachel B said...

Baby got Brittanie's lips! So dang cute. I'm so happy for you!!

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

I love the second to the last one. I mean I love them all, but that one in particular is my favorite. So very sweet. It looks like you guys had fun playing photo shoot! Keep em comin'.

Love Ya

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Ha! As I was just scrolling back up, I noticed you used my fav pic for his profile setting. Validated!
:)

Stace said...

Oh, so sweet! I am glad he is doing well and has been a good baby! I love all the pictures.

The Stimpsons said...

So cute! Looks like he already does little baby smiles.