Nine years later and four beautiful children. Life never seems to slows down. I have two jobs; working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and a mom.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." ---President Monson


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Race for the Cure


Ambree had to walk under all the balloon arches.
Revery would not let go of his Nana,
Until he saw everyone walking/jogging. Then he wanted to get down and run. He did great until he saw a pine-cone and have to pick it up. I was amazed at how much he actually did run!
My cute mom and sister I talked into coming with me. They did great and we had a blast.
What a fun day!

1 comment:

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Super fun cant wait to be there for the next one. Oh yeah a family of runners is in our future!